About the Design Intern Position
The Design Intern will assist the Lead Visual Designer develop a wide variety of media for our nonprofit and higher education clients and internal marketing needs. These assets include designing landing pages, blog templates, email newsletters, interactive experiences, print content, and website templates. This is a highly collaborative, team-player role in which our intern has the opportunity to learn and grow within the company. This role is part-time and could potentially lead to a full time position and more advanced roles within the DD Team.
Graphic & Visual Design
- Create various types of content for marketing campaigns for multiple clients
- Design mockups for websites and campaign-specific landing pages that include UX features
- Design long-form downloadable content (eBooks, reports, infographics, slide decks, etc.)
- Design landing pages, forms and social media content centered around inbound marketing campaigns
- Design and iterate existing artwork for print and digital media per client/consultant edits
- Familiarity with Adobe CC suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Familiarity with various design tools/platforms (e.g. Sketch)
- Basic understanding of website design, print, and digital media
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and collaborate
Visual Designer, Content Creator
Email resume, cover letter, portfolio and character references to Bianca Williams, Design Manager, at email@example.com.